Online Gambling in the Philippines – All you need to know!
Hello and welcome to our site! Freecasinophp.com is your one-stop website for all things Online Gambling in the Philippines! Here you can find excellent resources for success in gambling and information about top legal gambling sites in the archipelago. Online gambling in the Philippines is regulated and supervised by the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR). Did you know that any online gambling site that is not PAGCOR-licensed can be a potential black hole for your money? Most popular betting games are legalized in the Philippines apart from Jueteng, Masiao and Last two. Stay away from those three.
Top Online Casinos in the Philippines
Online casinos offer punters the same privileges as being in a physical casino. Players get access to a number of popular casino game titles and can wager varying amounts of money to win stakes by depositing funds into their betting accounts. Are you an enthusiastic gambler looking to get access to the best online casinos licensed in the archipelago? Here are some great PAGCOR-certified online gambling sites that we highly recommend!
- Paf Paf is a top virtual casino where you can choose from a wide selection of games including table games, slot games and even live poker! Members get unlimited access to several popular games from prominent online gambling providers like Microgaming, Playson and others. This site is legalised for online gambling in the Philippines, so you can bet safely there. There’s a nice signup bonus for new sign ups as well as incentives for current members.
- William hill William Hill is a reputable and legalised online betting site available to Filipino gamblers. Being PAGCOR-approved bookmaker, it’s perfectly safe for Filipino punters. The site has an extensive range of sports betting from playing Casino online to Poker games, Blackjack, Slots and more. There’s also a nice welcome bonus for new users!
- 888 Casino 888 Casinos is a trusted online gambling site with over 25 million registered members. It’s a PAGCOR-licensed online gambling site so there’s no risk of breaking the law. 888 Casinos also offers a wide selection of popular betting games as well as great bonuses for new members.
- Bet365 Bet 365 is one of the most popular betting sites in the world. It is licensed by PACGOR for use by Filipino punters. Some of the games available are Poker, Online casino and Bingo, as well as betting on popular sports, Horse racing and E-Sports.
- Betway Betway started business officially in 2006. However, they rapidly rose to prominence and have garnered a strong gaming membership and quality reviews in a short while. Betway has very competitive prices when compared to other gambling sites. They also feature a wide range of popular gaming titles. You can even stream live sports while you place your bets.
Here you can play some slots for free!
Legalised Online Gambling games in the Philippines
To play online Slots, you’ll need to purchase online players’ coins or gaming coins to «slot» into the machine and pull the lever. If you manage to get 3 matching patterns or symbols, you win the game. “Slots” or “Slot Machine” games are very popular online games played by Filipinos. There are currently over 250 PAGCOR-licensed variations of Slots played in the country. The aim of Slots game is to win some money from a Slot machine. (In the case of online slots, the machine is virtual).
Poker is card game where a punter wins if he deals the best hand and no other opponent calls (matches) the bet. Newbie punters learning how to play Poker will discover that it requires strategy, betting, grit and skill to win. Poker has several variants that many bettors choose from, including Straight, Draw, Stud and Community Card Poker.
Blackjack is a card game of chance coupled with strategy. To play Blackjack, players make bets and the dealer deals everyone 2 cards initially. Different cards have different values. Picture cards are valued at a 10 while an ace has a value of 1 or 11. Players can either hit, stand, split, double down or surrender. The dealer must then hit 16 or less or do a stand on 17 up to 21. For you to win the game, your hand’s total value must be equal to or greater than the dealer’s hand when the dealer exceeds 21.
Roulette is not for the faint-hearted. In this game of chance, a small white ball is thrown on a table of many coloured squares and numbers, and you place a bet on the slots where it will land. Roulette is a PAGCOR-approved betting game in the Philippines.
Money Deposits (Playing for money)
Playing for money means punters must buy gaming points by crediting their online betting accounts with actual funds. MoneyGram is one of the simplest ways for you to credit your online betting accounts in the Philippines. You can also do that using a Visa card or MasterCard. Withdrawing earnings is similarly a quick and simple process that only requires a one-time verification of your identity.
Free gameplay is exactly what it sounds like – Online gambling that doesn’t require you to make a cash deposit to credit your betting account. All winnings or losses made during Free Gameplay are virtual values, and cannot be withdrawn by the player or deducted to a real bank account. For example, if you play Free Slots, you don’t expect to win any real money or lose any either. You’ll only win or lose virtual stakes.